Thursday, March 7, 2013

What I've been working on...

Well, I have been working on an actual kit for this entire time, if you haven't been following me at Plamo Con then you probably don't know I have been working vigorously on my HGUC Sazabi. I am almost done painting this kit up, just one more set of pieces and I'll be done. I decided to do some decal work today on a few pieces. Note: These pieces do NOT have panel lines or a final top coat. And yes I know of all my mistakes. This is my first ever air brushed kit and attempt at decaling. Feel free to give me constructive criticism  Currently I'm very proud of what I have accomplished and I'm looking forward to becoming better and better. Anyway, enough with the text, here are the pictures.


6 Aluminium rods.... 6 funnels... you get the idea.















Annnnddd!!!

I need help deciding what  to put on the legs. This is my current decal sheet:




And the leg:


Currently I'm thinking of just slapping a bunch of warning decals on it. I tried to Google some images but all i found where super custom decals that looked awesome that I cant get. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear em. Well till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment