Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pilot Post

Hello there my fellow aficionados of Gunpla and all things Gundam! I am Nayiro, or more formally Mr. Nayiro. This will be my gunpla blog where I will be talking about my thoughts on gunpla and the Gundam universe, give up dates on current kits I am building and show off my progress on my kits as a slowly become a better modeler.

I will try and keep this blog updated at least once a week, regardless if the only person reading this is my mother, I will keep it updated to the best of my abilities. I am new at this whole blogging deal so it might take me a while to get my bearings. I'm going to try and get a nice layout for this site, but don't expect anything too soon, I ain't magic!

I guess I'll tell you guys a little bit about me. I am currently 21 years of age and live in California. I have been making gunpla (building gunpla? I dunno...) Since July 2012 where i acquired my very first kit, the RG RX-78-2. I had no idea what I was getting my self into bu t I am very glad I decided to pick up a kit! I have completed a few kits in the very short time I've been in this hobby, so why am I just now starting a blog? I would have to say probably because I am getting more serious about it as a hobby and also I am going to start painting my kits and would like to share my projects with anyone interested.

Well anyway, my first kit that will be up here is going to be the HG RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee. I'm looking forward to making this blog a significant part of my life and I hope it brings enjoyment to anyone reading it. Thank you and lets have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment