Monday, April 1, 2013

1/144 HGUC Nu Gundam HWS Complete...well almost

Hey there guys! I know I haven't been posting much lately but that's because i've been working on my Nu Gundam HWS for GoodGuyDans OOBBO Contest. I learned a lot from this kit and I actually really like how it came out. The black from the panel lining kinda dirtied up the white pearl, but I like the look of it, gives it a dirty look. Also, why I say I'm almost done is because the funnels aren't there. I didnt have enough clips when I was originally painting so I was gonna do them last, but lo and behold, my compressor went full retard on me. I'm gonna send it in on monday and hopefully I get it back soon so I can finish this guy off before the deadline. Kinda sucks =/

Well, I know it's not the best, but I'm proud of it! Let me know what you guys think of it!















No comments:

Post a Comment